Maintaining a steadfast and secured fleet of vehicles; aligned with demand and supply of University transport requirements
To facilitate students the University has a fleet of 16 busses that cover different areas of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The transport office is headed by a well experienced Transport Officer who takes care of maintenance of vehicles and ensures smooth transport operation.
- Managing transport services in a thorough professional manner.
- Ensuring that transport services are cost effective.
- Developing fleet management system to ensure timely services.
- Maintaining the finest number of vehicles and equipment in an excellent working condition.
- Maintaining reliable and safe fleet of vehicles to ensure facilitating the University personnel with transport services when required.
- Ensuring the fleet operation in line of University policies.
- Maintaining safe parking lots for both Faculty and students.
- Providing superior accountability of the University fleet.
- Operating, maintain and repairing vehicles in line with acceptable safety standards.